Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pogaadhe...

Guess what! today my little one told me 'pogaadhe' (dont go)! I was taken over by surprise for the little brat finally learnt to utter that one killing word! Out of the non stop talking she does like me, this is the first time she used this one!

Its a big achievement for her and me too... A number of days I have wondered and talked to my friends in despair, when I started going to work after exhausting maternity and e'other leave "I wish my kid opens her mouth and tell me, 'how is it for her when I leave to work?', but alas, she couldn't communicate... should i take it as OK or not OK... I don't know"

Now after more than a year, she sprouted that little mesmerizing word - "pogaadhe"... I just smiled and went back and asked her, ' what is it?', she blushed and burried her face into her hands and repeated it!

Oh! What a moment it was...
Know what!! My tiny one was saying it for fun :)) when I was just going to the kitchen to get her meal!! and she knows the running around is about to start anytime...

Ain't she smart!?!

1 comment:

Raj Madhuram said...

Very smart indeed! I'm sure you both or enjoying every moment of her growing up. Wish you all the very best in your new job as well!!